It’s Friday; time for some fill-in fun!
Weekly questions and blog hop brought to you by
Hilary at Feeling Beachie
This week’s co-host: Uttley from Uttley’s Take.
The premise is simple; just fill in the blanks.
This week’s statements:
1. I hate __
2. I used to love playing _____ as a kid
3. Common sense says ______, but I tend to ____________
4. Once, I was surprised to find myself __________________.
1. I hate it when somebody tells me I can’t do something. My response: “Just watch me!!”
2. I used to love playing “Cowboys and Indians” as a kid. Even had an official Dale Evans cowgirl outfit, complete with broomstick horsie.
3. Common sense says I should be more frugal, but I tend to “go for the gusto”. Life is short!
4. Once, I was surprised to find myself getting married in a Catholic church. I’m not religious and wanted to do it at City Hall, but my Italian hubby insisted. He’s not really religious either, but wanted to appease his family, who didn’t like me at all. We’ll be celebrating our 40th anniversary this year.
Non-blogging friends: Please answer in comments, below.
Fellow bloggers: Please leave a comment, then click on image for further instructions.