Here’s another one of those fun ‘getting to know you’ questionnaires I found over at Emily’s World, hosted by the lovely Emily of Roscommon, Ireland. Since the TMI: 26 Things Blogfest was so successful, I thought this might have similar results and Emily agreed to join me. Are you game? Copy and paste the questions shown below into your post. Please help yourself to a logo as well and link back to The Doglady’S Den @ https://thedogladysden.com/30-odd-question-blogfest/ When you’re ready, add your post to the linky list over there. It will remain open all summer. In the spirit of a good blogfest, please read the other entries, add a comment and share their posts to your social media networks.
If you don’t have a blog, or prefer not to write a post, you can play along in the comment section.
Copy and Paste these into your post. Have fun!
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
- Which “Friends” character do you relate to the most? Why?
- Do you like your name? Why?
- Are you messy or neat?
- How tall are you?
- How tall were you when you were 10?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What are you saving money for right now?
- How many Pringles can you eat at once?
- Tea or coffee?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What will be your Halloween costume this year?
- Sweet or salty?
- Favourite social media?
- Who is the last person you kissed?
- What is your favourite breakfast
- When is your birthday?
- When did you start your blog?
- What is your opinion on the Kardashians?
- How would you describe your style?
- What colour is your hair?
- What colour socks are you wearing?
- What is your dream job?
- Dogs or cats?
- What makes you weird?
- Celebrity crush?
- Opinion on cigarettes?
- Do you want/have children? How many?
- Three favourite boy names?
- Three favourite girl names
LOGOS YOU CAN DOWNLOAD: