It’s Friday again, already! Time for some more fill-in fun,
brought to you by
Hilary of Feeling Beachie
The premise is simple; just fill in the blanks.
This week’s statements:
1. My ___ is my least favourite feature
2. I was very ____ as a child
3. The first room I clean in my house is___ because___
4. If I had the guts to ____then I could ____
1. My fat ass is my least favourite feature. Trying to lose weight when you’re post menopausal and hypothyroid is SO frustrating!
Baby Boomer Lament!
2. I was very independent as a child. When you have no siblings, you learn how to enjoy your own company and fend for yourself. That’s where the writing muse came from.
3. The first room I clean in my house is the kitchen, because dishes are always piling up in the sink and I hate that! Just as an aside, my house used to be a LOT cleaner B.C. (Before Computer) Never this bad, though!
4. If I had the guts to invest more in the stock market, then I could retire sooner……..or not!
Another Baby Boomer Lament!
Non-blogging friends: Please answer in comments, below.
Fellow bloggers: Please leave a comment, then click on image for further instructions.