This is my first time participating in a fun Friday tradition, hosted by
Hilary of Feeling Beachie
The premise is simple; just fill in the blanks.
This week’s statements:
1. My first car was a _____
2. My___ is so ____
3. I would drop everything to _____
4. I never tell people I once ____
1. My first car was a 1971 Torino 500. Well, more specifically, it belonged to then future hubby, but he purchased it on my birthday, in Jan. 1972.
2. My house is so full of dogs right now, that we’re tripping over them. March is busy season at The Doglady’s Den.
3. I would drop everything to take a tour of Greece. This has been on my Bucket List since childhood. We are, in fact, going to do just that in September and I’m so excited!!! In celebration of our 40th anniversary, hubby and I will embark on a dream trip, which includes a two week land and islands tour of Greece, plus time in Italy visiting family and friends and returning to my birthplace in Germany for the first time since 1972. Can’t wait!
4. I never tell people I once confided a secret and it came back to haunt me, so, I’m not telling one now! BOL!
Non-blogging friends: Please answer in comments, below.
Fellow bloggers: Please leave a comment, then click on image for further instructions.