It’s Friday; time for some fill-in fun!
Weekly questions and blog hop brought to you by
Hilary at Feeling Beachie
This week’s co-host: Tami from Empty Nest in Il
The premise is simple; just fill in the blanks.
This week’s statements:
1. I don’t like to ____
2. I love to ___ in the morning.
3.. If I could change one thing in my life it would be _______
4. If I was better at _____, I would _____
1. I don’t like to go to bed early, because then I’ll be wide awake in the middle of the night.
2. I love to do very little in the morning. Not my favourite time of day, (see #1). Of course, this is rarely possible, but, as long as there’s coffee, I’ll manage.
3. If I could change one thing in my life, it would be to eradicate the arthritis that plagues me from neck to ankle. Oh, to be young again! All things considered, life is pretty good otherwise and getting old is a privilege denied to many.
4. If I was better at sticking to my diet and working out, I would lose more weight. Trouble is, most of our social life revolves around food and working out is difficult with arthritis and asthma. Ironic that it would help both conditions. OKAY! Time to crack the whip on myself! Starting tomorrow……;) Getting down on the floor and back up is difficult, so, I found this great chair workout. It’s a tough one, but, you can start off easy:
Non-blogging friends: Please answer in comments, below.
Fellow bloggers: Please leave a comment, then click on image for further instructions.
Tweeters use #F5 #bloghop