Friday once again and time for some fill-in fun.
For those who are celebrating:
Happy Passover, Happy Easter, Happy Holi!
Weekly questions and blog hop brought to you by
Hilary at Feeling Beachie
This week’s co-host: Beth Ann at It’s Just Life
The premise is simple; just fill in the blanks.
This week’s statements:
1. My favourite advice to give is ____
2. A few years ago I stopped ____
3. The weather around me _____________ tends to lend itself to ____________.
4. 2013 is both __________ and ___________.
1. My favourite advice to give is: “Don’t take shit from anyone and don’t worry about what others think.” This was a lesson learned the hard way, from being bullied as a child. Another favourite bit of advice: “Whatever doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger”.
2. A few years ago I stopped smoking, after almost 40 years; the last 20 at a pace of a carton a week. What a relief it is, to be free of that insidious habit!
3. The weather around me generally tends to lend itself to determining how pleasant or unpleasant my day will be. When you’re dealing with dogs, you are always at the mercy of the elements. My ideal day would be 72F, (22C), sunny and no humidity. Yeah – right! This is Canada. LOL
4. 2013 is both significant and exciting! We will be marking our 40th anniversary in August and celebrating by taking a month-long trip to Europe in Sept.
Non-blogging friends: Please answer in comments, below.
Fellow bloggers: Please leave a comment, then click on image for further instructions.