It’s Friday, so let’s have some fill-in fun!
Weekly questions and blog hop brought to you by
Hilary at Feeling Beachie
This week’s co-host: Tammy from Empty Nest In Illinois
The premise is simple; just fill in the blanks.
This week’s statements:
1. I don’t remember the last time I ____
2. Sometimes ___ but usually ____
3. When I think of my childhood, I ______
4. I am not ______, but I _______.
1. I don’t remember the last time I slept through the night and it’s only getting worse with age.
2. Sometimes I lose track of time, but usually manage to get things done at the last minute.
3. When I think of my childhood, I get a little sad, but then I refocus on the good things. (It was a difficult time.)
4. I am not in the best of shape, but I will try to improve on that over the next few months.
Non-blogging friends: Please answer in comments, below.
Fellow bloggers: Please leave a comment, then click on image for further instructions.
Tweeters use #F5 #bloghop